12/16 – 3/31
|Dolphina||$350 / $2100||$290 / $1950||$250 / $1650|
|L' Isle Amour||$325 / $1900||$275 / $1650||$225 / $1450|
|Azul la Mer||$295 / $1650||$235 / $1450||$195 / $1250|
|A' la Plage||$295 / $1650||$235 / $1450||$195 / $1250|
Terms and Conditions
- Please add the 10% Virgin Islands Hotel Tax to the above rates.
- The rates are for double occupancy. For each additional person, the charge is $30.00 per person, per night.
- A 50% deposit is due upon reservation; the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Checks are preferred, M/C and Visa are also accepted. We will reserve the dates of your vacation for you and send you the Booking Confirmation.
- Our return guests will receive a 10% discount off of the regular rates.
- A $200.00 Security Deposit will be held and returned at the end of the stay providing that there is no damage to the villas.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM; check out time is 10:00 AM.
- Children ages eight and older are welcome
- There is a minimum stay of four nights; exceptions may be made with an additional housekeeping fee of $125.00.
- There is a strict "no jumping or cannonballing in the pool" policy and as much as we love animals, there is a "no pets" policy as well.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposits are refunded if we can obtain a replacement rental, less 10%. Reservations cancelled 90 days or less prior to arrival will incur an additional 10% charge. We suggest traveler's cancellation insurance for this reason, as well as for hurricanes and natural disasters.
A Few Helpful Suggestions
Please make sure you call our property manager, Robin at: Cell: (909) 362-3878 or Office: (340) 777-1368, once you have collected your luggage at the St. Thomas airport to let her know which ferry you will be on. She will pick you up upon your arrival at the St. John ferry dock.
Important: remember to bring a valid passport for proof of citizenship at the US Customs departure. If you take a day trip over to the British Virgin Islands, you will need a passport, so it is always a good idea to have one.
An individual must be at least 25 years old to rent a car on St. John.
There are three banks with ATM machines if you need them.
Cruz Bay has three medium-sized grocery stores, and Coral Bay has one. In addition, there are several sundry stores.
Almost all stores and restaurants accept major credit cards.
Pack light and be ready to enjoy our beaches.
Contact and Reservations
Telephone: (508) 364-1815, (508) 385-7614